Friday, May 26, 2017

Oh, Yes, God Has Prepared A Better Tomorrow!

  

In a recent blog the Scripture for the day was Luke 6:38  “Give, and it will be given to you.  They will pour into your lap a good measure – pressed down, shaken together, and running over.  For by your standard of measure it will, be measured to you in return.”
Hey gang, I shared a message centered on one Mr. Diggs recently.  As I mentioned, from world standards he was a total flop.  I mean he did not rise to the top of the corporate ladder; In all probability, he did not even move beyond the kinder-garden level on the corporate ladder.  He had no great academic credentials, had not gained great piles of bangles and beads, no stock portfolio.  By world standards he was a ‘nothing burger’.  

But what he did have was many stars in his crown for the kick ball crowd who sat under his counsel and teaching; many days he shared that Abba Daddy loved them with an unconditional love.

I was sitting on the patio several days ago and happened to look up- the sky was fabulous!  There were multitudes of beautifully formed clouds, each one unique in size and color and Paul’s words popped into my mind: “I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago – whether in the body I do not know, or out of the body I did not know, God knows – such a man was caught up to the third heaven” (2 Cor. 12:2).

Is that not a fabulous verse?  As I laid there with my head back looking into the heavens, I wondered -if God suddenly rolled back the sky what would I saw?  John says, “One day we will see a new heaven and a new earth, and a holy Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for his husband, having the glory of God, her brilliance was like a very costly stone, as a stone of crystal-clear and jasper”. (Rev. 21:2). 

I wonder how I would feel. if I would see that city awaiting for Father God to hit the down-button and see the eternal city coming out of the clouds.  But then again there will be no clouds for there will be no sky.  I wonder what is going on up there today.

So, my young warriors, when the rubber-hits-the-road today, and it probably will, if you are walking with Jesus as your Lord, - for Satan is traveling the earth in record speeds seeking whom he can devour, for he knows his time is short- Look up beyond the clouds and see His Glory.

Blessings,


Gramps

No comments:

Post a Comment