Monday, April 22, 2013

My God Shall


When asked to give one word the greatest fulfillment of Prophecy. the speaker replied "ISRAEL".

"


And My God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus" (Phil. 4:19)


Hey Gang:  Have you ever felt like you were in God's shaker?  I can say, “Yes, indeed, I have been there".  But, now hear me!  I would far rather be in God's shaker than in the evil one's shaker.  I have been a student of prophecy for most of my adult life and one theme that runs though out the prophetic word is "Keep your armor in place and be prepared for God's shaker”.
Now let me share a piece of wisdom that I have acquired in my walk with Lord: in those times when all is going well, you best take an inventory of what you are doing.  Satan has no reason to throw his darts our way, if we are not doing anything to promote the King of kings and Lord of lords. 
James wrote: "Consider it all joy, brethren, when you encounter various trials". (1:2). Why in the world would he say that?  Because "Knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance."  (v.3). James goes on to tell us, "…let endurance" have its perfect results.”
It is amazing to me how many believe there is a Hezekiah 1:1 that says,  “God helps those who help themselves.” In reality the verse should read “God helps those who cannot help themselves!”
Do we not all go through times when we feel the alligators are winning?   Circumstances of want and necessity fill our lives and we sometimes we cannot see how we are going to make it. We instinctively, according to our faith look to God, but do we look to Him with the assurance He will really come through?
Who said that life is fair?  This we know, there are times when life is sometimes down-right brutal.   There are many with hearts that are broken, with dreams that are shattered, and with needs so heavy that they are burdened down to a point that they believe is beyond all hope and they have no thankfulness in the hearts.
We must always remember that God is faithful. No matter if we feel discouraged or disheartened, we must embrace the truth of God’s faithfulness. If we focus on our problems and troubles instead of God’s faithfulness, we are heading down the dangerous highway that leads to discouragement and unbelief. We must trust Him and know that he is faithful to us His children. He will Take care of us.
Sooooo, My young friends, I ask you again, do you feel like you are in God's shaker this morning,  If so "Trust and Obey" for we have the assurance that God will never leave us or forsake us.   Notice Paul's words in Phil 4:18, "But I have received everything in full and have an abundance, I am amply supplied, having received from Epaphroditus what you have sent, a fragrant aroma, an acceptable sacrifice, well pleasing to God."   Keep in mind where Paul was in prison when he penned these words.
We also notice that these reassuring words of Paul are sandwiched in between two other very powerful and reassuring verses, "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me" (V. 13) and "My God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus" (v.19). 
Blessings,       Gramps

No comments:

Post a Comment