Friday, May 10, 2019

Are Things Getting worse? OR - Are THey Getting Ready?

Rockets Rain Down on Israel

Jesus said, “When these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near” (Luke 21:28).    He also said “Now, will not God bring justice for His elect who cry to Him day and night, and will He delay long over them?” (Luke 18:7).

Hey Gang:  I compare watching the news to being thrown out of an airplane at forty thousand feet with no parachute.  It is kind of like going to the dentist with a tooth ache and hearing the dentist say, eleven teeth much go, and I don’t have any nova Caine.  I would suggest that one must have ‘manic depressive tendencies’ to day after day seek new ways to rip, gauge and destroy those people that do not necessarily agree with us.

I sense we are well established in the exponential curve, where our world is ever increasing in speed towards that day when God will say, as He did in the days of Noah, “There is no hope, time to bring my children home. And giving those left behind their hearts desire, to destroy themselves.”  Jesus warned of this very thing when He said, “Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect, those days will be cut short” (Matt. 24:22).  

This morning, as I began my day (May 5,2019), I learned the depressing news that 507 missiles have fallen on Israel in the past twenty- four hours, and more are reported as in-coming.  Especially depressing because they are falling in the very area where we have spent much of our time getting our hands dirty blessing Israel. 

Tragically, the world has accepted Satan’s bill of goods that, if I destroy Israel there will be no place for Jesus to return. This will make Him a liar and we will rejoice, when peopel hear that some calamity has struck Israel. 

Why does Israel not vent their full power against those who are trying to destroy them?  I sense, in reading the prophecies of the world, they are fearful that a full strike would trigger a much bigger war against them. The enemies, which surround them, are also sympathetic with Gaza and would dearly love to vent their power against Israel. 
=   
We are promised in the Word that there are three major battles (wars) to come and it seems the pieces are rapidly coming together as prophesied in the word.  There is controversy among the world prophecy guru’s as to if, and when, these things will happen.  But, this I know, the Bible is clear!  We are going to see a Psalms 83 battle. I believe it will be very precise in its purpose- to remove those enemies that butt up against Israel.

 I know there is a war coming that we refer to as the Gog- Magog War, for the nations involved in this war are coming together in rapid fashion.  And, of course, we know there is a final War when the Antichrist will lead the nations of the world against Israel and get their come up-pens.  It is also the opinion of this writer that once the lid come off, these wars will run concurrently and quickly.

So, my friends, this is my opinion only and, as I have stated many times, my opinion and two bucks will purchase you a cup of java in most hash houses.  Now the question is when will Father God say to His Son, “Time to return to earth and collect your sheep and take them to the Marriage Feast of the Lamb.” My response to this question is “When it fits His eternal plan!”  It really does not matter when He chooses.  What makes a difference is “ARE YOU READY?   
  
 So, my young friends, does that not put the ball in our hands?   God said to Abraham, “Those who bless Israel, I will bless, and those who curse Israel I will curse.”   He also said, “In the same measure you give, I will reciprocate!  Are You Ready?  Are you up to speed?  What if our enemies, which are many, would reign 450 missiles down on your community? ow would you feel about that?

Blessings,

Gramps

No comments:

Post a Comment