Friday, July 20, 2018

So, What's Next Continued




“O God, do not remain quiet; Do not be silent and, O God, do not be still.  For behold, Your enemies make an uproar, And those who hate You have exalted themselves” (Psalm  83:1-2).

Hey Gang:  In the Gramps Morning Message, July 14 ,we looked at the common verbiage coming out of many sources that the next big event to transpire is the Gog  Magog Confrontation.  My concern with this theory is Ezekiel tells us is the invasion occurs when Israel is at peace, secure with no walls and prosperous.   At this point in their development, I find none of these things to be true.  The potential for great wealth was recently discovered beneath the land in the form of black gold – OIL.

The second concern is the Gog Magog invasion being next, is that I find none of the countries who are Israel’s immediate problems, ie., those who butt up against Israel’s borders, seem to be missing from the federation of nations mentioned in the Gog Magog confederacy.  

It was intriguing to me that Israel’s most observable opponents, since they became a nation, on May 14, 1948, are not listed in the Ezekiel 38 nine- member consortium of nations

I also mentioned that I found a book’ titled, Isralestine by Bill Salus, agrees with my hypotheses that something seems to be missing in this picture.   Hey, isn’t it great when you find someone you believe is a lot smarter than you, who agrees with you!

After much study and research, Bill came up with the hypothesis that Psalm 83 solves the problem.  He learned that, if you take the ancient names listed in the Psalm and translate them into modern day names, they are the very nations that border against Israel. 

The nations I am referring to are Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt. And what has evolved out of those entities are Hezbollah, Hamas, Palestinians, and a whole barn full of smaller sheikdoms that could be added to this list.  If one tenth of the monies the have been expended for weaponry had been invested in the hurting people of these nations, they could all be living in palaces. 

Now we move from Bill Salus theory to how I feel that it is all going to shake down.  Keep in mind my predictions and two bucks might get you a cup of java at the nearest hash house.  My prayer is this will build a fire deep in your soul to do some serious digging and check me out. 

Now, let me begin by starting a disclaimer and using the word ”if” to begin:  Asaph goes says, “Deal with them as with Midian, As with Sisera and Jabin at the torrent of Kishon. (Psalm 83:9 -end of chap and then Judges 4). 

Well, folks, I have done it again.  Ran out of space. When I get into digging. I tend to get wordy.  Sorry about that but I want to make sure you get as fired up as I am about the wondrous gift God gave us in the form of His word and prophecy.  He did say, I don’t want you to be unaware of what I am doing. Matthew 24-25.

So. with your forgiveness I will return to So, What’s Next at least one more time.  In the mean time, get off by yourself and do some digging.

Blessings,

 Gramps


No comments:

Post a Comment