Friday, July 27, 2018

So What's Next? Part Three



 “But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel.  “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!  When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they will not overflow you, when you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched.  Nor will the flame burn you” (Isa. 43:1-2).  “For I am the Lord your God!”

Hey Gang:  I believe all who have not buried heir heads in the sand are dealing with deep mixed feelings.  We are being shaken, I mean really shaken.  In a recent article, Jan Markell, who heads a ministry that tracks Signs and Woes of our day, wrote an article: “Things that I thought I would never see”.     
  
She wrote: never, in my wildest dream, did I believe I would see women’s sports curtailed because transgenders can now participate as women, or that Lucifer would be brought back to television by popular demand, or that my tax dollars would be invested in killing babies, or studying why lesbians are obese.  Is this not the fulfillment of Isaiah 5:20 “There will be a day when good is called evil and evil good”.  There is also another verse in the Word that says, “When this kid of smut hits the world, look up for I am coming after my children.

I believe anyone who is locked into Jesus as Lord and into His Word and in contact with Him constantly could make a list: “I never believed I would see items as long as their leg. 
Getting back to the subject of the last morning message.  I warn you again, this is me, Kermit R. Hainley, Hillbilly; my word with two bucks can get you a cup of coffee.  Please check me out. 

I tend to believe with Bill Salus that there is an intermediate step between now and Gog Magog, namely the fulfillment of Psalm 83.  If you have not read blogs one and two of this series, you need to stop, go back and read them now.  I will wait!

Now that you are up to speed, let’s quickly move on to a conclusion.  If, and again I repeat “if” Salus and your truly are right, then Israel will have a very large piece of land.  Strange as it may seem, but then again when you consider the Author of this entire operation, NOT SO STRANGE, the boundaries are very similar to the boundaries given to Abraham of the covenant land God said would be eternally Israel’s.     



They would suddenly be a very wealthy nation and since all their hostile neighbors would be no more, they would have peace, for a wee-bit of time anyway.  But, it would also salivate the taste buds of the bear from the North, really tick off the Mede-Persian beast from the South, and fire the boilers of the Gog – Magog confederacy.   After fighting a war against the local neighborhood hoods, their arsenals might be a wee bit-thin and vulnerable.

The question that is being waged today on many fronts: How does all of the present signs fit into the time of the rapture?  If the Psalm 83 prophecy is a coming event, will it be before Christ comes for His body? Or will the believers see this war with wide angel lens.  Something to think about.

I pray you have enjoyed this series as much as I have enjoyed writing it.  Not sure where God will take me next.  Tune in and see.

Blessings,

Gramps

No comments:

Post a Comment