Friday, March 8, 2019

Faster, Faster, And Still Faster!



But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase” (Dan. 12:4). 

Hey Gang:  In a recent prophecy Morning Message, I listed some of the news headlines of the day and suggested that you pay very close attention to two words.  The first, “convergence”, the coming together of all the signs listed in the Word: meaning “Get your house in order, the end is very near”.  The second, which I had to place on hold due to space, was a term that has become very visible in the prophetic world – “Exponential Curve”.

Have you noticed that everything seems to be spinning faster?  Knowledge is developing so fast they can no longer print encyclopedias that are up to date with the latest phenomes.  I turned on the boob-tube the other day and there was a documentary about the nation in the days following the civil war.  I found myself both mesmerized and recalling what my ancestors referred to as “The Good Old Days”.   

Keep in mind that this is being written by one who is older-than dirt by today’s standards.  I remember one of my favorite activities of the day was to run to the top of the hill and walk down the hill as the horse-drawn milk wagon made his way from house to house.  The ice man came only twice a week and the man who shouted, “rags and old iron”, as he weekly emptied the garbage cans sitting along the curb.  What a sad day it was when the first milk truck arrived on the route.

My bride was explaining to our eight-year old great grandson what the telephone system was like in her growing-up years- when a dozen or more people shared the “party lines”.  She mentioned the phone hung on the wall in one of the rooms; to which he asked, “Could you play games on the phone?”

Now, I confess, as I watched that very old documentary, I could sense a longing to be back on the top of Wopsey Mountain again.  But the more I thought about it, being currently surrounded by the wondrous things designed to make our life easier and more convenient, I decided I liked many of the modern conveniences but still am not sure they made my life any better.

That brings me back to where I began - the second word that we need to be alert and watching.  The importance of the Exponential Curve is that it is a sign that the end is approaching very rapidly.  The Scriptures are very clear, when all the world has received the Word, we need to sit up and take notice.  When you add that to “Apostasy must come first” (2 Thess. 2:3) the red-warning lights and buzzers should be saying,’ time to get very serious about what is happening in our Nation and world.’ 

One certainly does not have to be a super-brain child to see that apostasy has hit our nation with a huge sledge hammer and is now continuing to beat on the remnant that is left.   Daniel’s warning that - in the last days things are going to explode faster and faster - is no longer a prophecy – it is alive and gaining speed each and every day.

Well, my friends, prophecy is being fulfilled on parallel highways that are also examples of the exponential curve.   As we get closer to the coming of the Lord, we see two roads separating very rapidly, the one that leads to eternity with the King of kings and Lord of Lord is getting more narrow.  And, not by God’s choice, the other road is getting wider. 

I pray all who receive this epistle have their passports stamped and ready and that your name is written in the Lamb’s Book of Life. 

Blessings,

Gramps

No comments:

Post a Comment