Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Breaking The Spin Cycle


4/6/11

God’s Power Principle For Today:   “(Satan) was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him…He is a liar and the father of it.” (John 8:44).

Hey Gang:     It is important for God’s people to be aware of the practices of the evil one and keep their armor oiled and polished.  It is also important for each of us to remember that Satan does not have the power to read our minds but he is a real pro at reading our actions.

What a wondrous promise we have from the very mouth of Jesus in John 10:27 “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me, and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.  I and the Father are one”
.   
Do you have a hard time understanding that the God of all creation literally holds all of His sheep, all those whose name is written in the Lamb’s Book of Life in His hands.  When I think about His words and compare them to my past life, I wonder why He was not only willing  to come to earth but also to lay down His life on a hideous cross so that I can gain the wonders
 of eternal life with Him.

Sooo my young chicks, if the way seems a little rocky today keep in mind that your refuge and strength never slumbers or sleeps.  He is truly your “way, truth and life” and His joy can be yours this day.  So pray the prayer of Eliezer “Lord Give Me Success” and get about being a sower of God’s seeds

Blessings  

Gramps

No comments:

Post a Comment