Tuesday, October 7, 2014

How Beautiful Is Your Creation!

God’s Power Principle for Today:  “How lovely on the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, Who announces salvation, And says to Zion, “Your God reigns!”  (Isa. 52:7).

Wow, Lord, How magnificent are your ways.  What fabulously beautiful mosaics You paint!

  The world looks so clean and gives an aura of perfection when You cover the earth with Your white tapestries.  It reminds me of the verse that one day soon You will cover the earth with your glory as the waters cover the sea. 

Question?  Do you have some very special memories that you have tucked away in your heart and mind when you felt especially close to God. Ones that you can pull up when the rubber-is-hitting-the-road and the alligators are snapping at your heels. 

I have a bunch of them that are so very special to me.  The day I stood at the foot of the mighty majestic Teton Mountain is etched that a panoramic picture in my mind and has not faded in the thirty years, since that day.  Another is the day I was walking through the Village campus and came to a cluster of trees that was blue with thousands of blue birds that were enroute making their way to their winter homes. Another is the day I happened to come across a butterfly that was working its way out of its cocoon.

All beautiful blessings that Father God arranged just for me at a time when I needed to see His handiwork in action.  These were very special experiences but I have also learned there is never a day goes by when I do not see God's handwork in action, if my mind is tuned into seeking God's miracles.   
 
Frustrated, Habakkuk cries out "How long will I cry out and You will not hear?  God's response,” Look around!   Observe!  Be astonished!  Wonder!  Did the sun not come up this morning?  Are the heavens not in place?  Have I not provided for your daily bread?  Have you cried out recently, ‘O Lord, Our Lord, How majestic is Your name in all the earth.  Who have displayed Your splendor above the heavens’" (Psa. 8:1). 

The world is being shaken so that everything that can be shaken will be removed and only those things that cannot be shaken will remain.  But, in the midst of that shaking, as Christians the only things that has changed is "when these things happen, Look up for your redemption draws nearer”.    We get apprehensive when we read of the atrocities but the fact remains "It is not our battle "for the battle is the Lord's" (2 Chron. 20:15).

Soooo, my good fellow warriors, yes, it does look like the sky is falling and I feel so very sad for those who do not know the Lord Jesus as Savior, for the days must look very gloomy. But for those whose name is listed in the Lamb's Book of Life we have Abba Father's assurance that He will never leave us or forsake us.  God’s promise to us: "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they will not overflow you.  When you walk through the fires, you will not be scorched, nor will the flame burn you For I am the Lord Your God!" (Isa. 43:2-3a). 
  

Blessings,  

Gramps

No comments:

Post a Comment