Monday, November 21, 2011

Oh, Yes, God Has Prepared A Better Tomorrow!




 Yesterday the Scripture for the day was Luke 6:38   “Give, and it will be given to you.  They will pour into your lap a good measure – pressed down, shaken together, and running over.  For by your standard of measure it will, be measured to you in return.”

Hey gang, I shared a message centered on one Mr. Diggs on Friday..  As I mentioned from world standards he was a total flop.  I mean, he did not rise to the top of the corporate ladder.  In all probability he did not even move beyond the kindergarden level of the corporate ladder.  He had no great academic credentials. 

But what he did have was many stars in his crown for the kick ball crowd who sat under his counsel and teaching those many days when He shared that Abba Daddy loved them with an unconditional love.

I was sitting on the patio several days ago and happened to look up and the sky was fabulous.  There were multitudes of beautiful formed clouds, each one unique in size and color and Paul’s words popped into my mind, “I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago – whether in the body I do not know, or out of the body I did not know, God knows – such a man was caught up to the third heaven” (2 Cor. 12:2)
.
Is that not a fabulous verse?  As I laid there with my head back looking into the heavens I wondered if God suddenly rolled back the sky what would I see.  John says, “One day we will see a new heaven and a new earth, and a holy Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for his husband”, having the glory of God, Her brilliance was like a very costly stone, as a stone of crystal-clear and jasper”. (Rev. 21:2) .  Does that get your ticker to ticking faster? 

Sooo, my young warriors, when the rubber-hits-the-road today, and it will probably hit- the-road, if you are waking with Jesus as your Lord, for Satan does have sufficient darts to make our lives a challenge, take a moment and walk outside and look to the heavens and remember, God has already prepared the New Heaven and Earth, one that will be free from the bondages of the evil one”. 
Wow, is that not awesome?

Blessings,

Gramps

No comments:

Post a Comment